We manufacture and distribute Ethylene Vinyl Co-Polymer (EVOH). We also procure and distribute imported Mitsubishi Chemical products.
SoarnoL™ (EVOH), is a trade name of Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer originally developed through years of research. SoarnoL™ is mainly composed of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen, has no toxic gases when burned, and its combustion heat is only half that of polyethylene, causing little harm to the environment.
SoarnoL™ (EVOH), has gas barrier properties and is used in many applications from food and medical packaging to agricultural film and pipe applications.
Where are we located?
Soarnol House, Saltend Chemicals Park, Hull
Our local area
Located on the Saltend Chemicals Park, close to the towns of Kingston upon Hull and the lovely market town of Beverley. In the county of East Yorkshire and close to the Humber Estuary which is the main shipping channel into Europe. Also close to the coastal towns of Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough.
How many employees do we have?
100 – 150
What type of roles do we have?
- Process Technicians monitor the plant and equipment both within a Control Room and out on the Site. They generally work a 12-hour shift pattern.
- Laboratory Technicians carry out final product testing working within our State-of-the-art Laboratory. We have both day-based and shift-based Chemists.
- Maintenance Technicians in the craft disciplines of electrical, mechanical and instrument. These people maintain the plant working days.
- Packaging Technicians who pack the final product ready for distribution.
- Engineers and Process Specialists (Process, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrument). These people provide specialist advice to maintain and develop the plant as well as troubleshooting.
- Managers cover all the key areas of Manufacturing and business support services.
- Business support teams in HSE, Finance, Supply Chain, HR & Communications and IT